Java Software Developer (Mid-Level)
San Antonio, Texas 78232 San Antonio, TX 78232
Company with offices located in San Antonio and Austin, Texas is searching for a Mid-level Java Software Developer to join their team to design, develop and improve their software product. Candidate will collaborate with the development team and technical leadership to define their practices and processes.
Computer Science or related 4-year degree
- Framework experience in Spring and Spring Boot
- Front-end experience in React
- Database skills in SQL
- Experienced working with ElasticSearch and Kafka
- Familiar with automation testing tools
- Skilled in DevOps and Docker
- Skilled in problem resolution.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with a distributed development team (in-house and remote), users and executive leadership.
- Knowledge of application security and security testing tools
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize tasks
- Any experience in the development of packaged web-based products and the ability to provide strategic business direction.
- Experience in the development of cloud-based/SaaS software
- Experience researching, gathering, enumerating, and delegating product requirements
- The ability to quickly learn and mentor teams on new technologies.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
This a direct hire position with full benefits.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.