Java Developer - WebMethods
Houston, Texas 77036 Houston, TX 77036 | Contract
Company in Financial Services in Southwest Houston, Texas is searching for a Software Developer with experience in Java and WebMethods.
- The individual primary role will be to support business requests of mapping development, unit testing and code deployment
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- WebMethods/Software AG Developer will assume the role in the development/mapping of system integration capabilities using the webMethods suite of tools version 10.1, including Trading Networks and Integration Server.
- Work closely with architects, developers, managers, internal business users and customers.
- Must have excellent communication skills and both verbal and written
- Must be a self-started, motivated and independent, quick but detailed
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently and adapt to changing priorities
Minimum of 2 years of experience with the following:
- Middleware / Integrations application programming (WebMethods, TIBCO, etc)
- JAVA programming and design (J2EE, JDBC)
- J2EE programming and design (Servlets, JSP, EJB, EAR, etc...)
- MS SQL Server
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
This is a 6-month contract position.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format along with your salary and W2 hourly rate to email@example.com