Java Web Developer
Houston, Texas 77008 Houston, TX 77008
Application Service Provider in the Houston, Texas area is searching for a Full Stack Java Web Developer to help with the development of their current projects. The candidate will have the opportunity to design and develop creative solutions using various technologies in an agile, open and collaborative environment. The software development methodology provides employees with all the support and resources needed to effectively complete their tasking. It is also necessary for the candidate to possess strong system skills to deploy and monitor the runtime characteristics of their code.
The Full Stack Java Web Developer will work on a Green Field project and to be comfortable in Java back-end development building consuming Web Services. Candidate must be motivated to recommend technology choices and put their stamp on the project.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- A robust knowledge of the Java programming languages
- Experience with Web Services, Business-To-Business integrations is required
- Front End experience with libraries like Angular JS, Vue.js, React, JQuery and Bootstrap
- 3 Years of professional experience
- IBM i experience is a plus
- Collaborate with other engineers and management, to achieve optimal application architecture and design
- Develop efficient, secure applications, peer-review code, and document solutions within an Agile software development lifecycle
- Communicate proactively with teammates, infrastructure, security, and quality assurance to continuously improve processes and engineering excellence
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements to existing systems and platforms
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written skills.)
- Take charge personality.
- Quick learner.
- Flexible to change direction when needed.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1B Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third-party vendors on a C2C basis
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
This company offers a competitive salary with benefits.
Please send resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org