Full Stack Developer - Architect
Houston, Texas 77024 Houston, TX 77024
Leading national technology consulting firm in Houston, Texas is searching for experienced Full Stack Developers/Architects with 7+ years of experience to provide technical direction and leadership in full life cycle architecture, design, development, and deployment of Microsoft solutions.
- C# and ASP.Net development skills
- Cloud – Azure experience
- Angular 2+ skills
- Consulting background
- Ability to travel 25%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Expert-level expertise with ASP.NET, XML and Web Services
- Experience with large-scale applications in a leadership role
- Expert-level competency in C# Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with data access using Entity Framework, or OData
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Angular 7 and Typescript
- Experience with Service Bus
- Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture
- Leadership experience throughout the software lifecycle
Technical Skills Desired:
- Training or speaking experience (MCT or similar)
- Strong experience with WCF, WPF/Silverlight, or WF
- Expert-level experience with web technologies such as HTML5, JQuery, AtomPub, JSON, REST, OData, CSS, and CMS
- Experience with Angular 2 and 4
- DevOps experience within Azure and .NET, MicroServices, ALM
- Expert-level experience with one or more emerging technologies such as Windows Azure or mobile platforms
- Security experience with any of the following: WIF, AD, OAuth, SAML, SWT, CAS
- Experience with MVC, design patterns, and modern architectural trends
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server and build management
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Experienced in problem-solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Work directly with business development teams during project envisioning (e.g., proposal generation, statements of work, RFP/RFQ creation and delivery) to come up with the best solution for given requirements, with the ability to provide reasonably accurate estimates for projects.
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors
This company offers a competitive salary, healthcare, 401-K plan, vacation and more.
Please share your resume to email@example.com.