Director of Service - OEM
Houston, Texas 77056 Houston, TX 77056
Well-funded start-up company in Solana Beach, California is searching for Director of Service with a background working in the heavy machinery – OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) industry. This company is open to candidates located in Solana Beach, San Diego, Houston or Denver.
The company is hiring a Director of Service to be instrumental in serving as a liaison between software development and the business service operations. The Director of Service will be responsible for the design, creation, implementation and management of the entire actual heavy equipment service department. Knowledge in software is a plus. This company is more interested in the Director of Service’s knowledge on the full life cycle service department process scheduling service in each phase. The Director of Service must be able to manage the entire process and on-going growth once the system has been designed, built and implemented.
This company is searching for a qualified candidate that has a background in the following:
- Started their career as a hands-on mechanic on heavy machinery and equipment.
- Someone who have evolved their career in the OEM industry and developed long term relationships with multiple vendors in the heavy machinery parts, tires, third party mechanics and service shops.
- Someone who has been involved with defining, documenting, designing, executing and owning the entire service program department.
- Has full life cycle experience managing the entire service process for heavy machinery and equipment to include:
- Preventative maintenance
- Damage reconciliation
- Full repair lifecycle
- Check-in / Check-out
- Parts, tires, and the pieces parts
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors or agencies
This company offers a competitive salary, equity, performance bonus and full benefits.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org