Data Analyst - SQL
Austin, Texas 78759 Austin, TX 78759 | Permanent
Fortune 500 Healthcare Enterprise Company located in Austin, Texas is searching for a Data Analyst with skills developing in SQL with a background in the healthcare industry.
Candidate will be responsible for analytic data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access.
- Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience or 2-4 years of HEDIS data analysis experience including measurement and rates impacted.
- Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
This company offers a competitive salary, career growth and full benefits.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.