Chief Architect - ERP
Houston, TX 77056
Well Established Company located in the Houston, Texas Galleria area is searching for a Software Architect to help them re-architect a home grown ERP system and take it to market. This company is searching for a Software Architect to be responsible for system architecture, hardware, software, process, and all infrastructure.
Candidate will be responsible to re-architecting their current ERP system; take it to the Cloud; modernize the front-end; redo the database; and customize it for their industry. Once the new ERP system is re-architected – they want to package it and sell it as a SaaS suite management tool.
The candidate must have a proven track record of success at all levels of engagement, including development, design, architecture, and team/agile process management. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Technical Architect and Engineer to mold the technical future of an industry leader.
- Software Architect
- Hands-on Coding
- Modular Design
- Highly scalable systems
- Dynamic & Flexible
- Data driven
- Cloud solutions
- Creative Visionary
- Transformational Leader
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous experience re-architecting ERP systems
- Someone who will take ownership
- Work closely with management and engineers to recommend and design database or data storage solutions that effectively reflect our business needs, performance, and service level requirements.
- Responsible for design, development, and hands-on implementation of a highly performant, highly secure, and in the future, highly scalable multitenant Cloud solution.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Product Owner to lead day-to-day Agile software development lifecycle processes that ensure sound solutions are implemented and are delivered properly and on-time.
- Work with the business owners, engineering team, and the Product Owner to conduct proof of concept (POC) and implement the design in production environment to cloud platform.
- Advisory Services to support delivery programs including service design, DevOps, securing existing solutions, creating future products/implementations,
- Work with stakeholders and customers to help improve performance of application deployment.
- Publish and communicate the results of performance tests, scalability assessments to the team and executives
- Train others on techniques and lessons developed from analysis of software and infrastructure behavior.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with integration architecture and programming experience in all major object-oriented languages, and SQL Database
- Minimum of 8 years of professional C# experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience producing and consuming APIs.
- Minimum of 7 years of software architecture experience including producing technical specifications and requirements documentation.
- Expert level knowledge of the principles, patterns, methods, and tools for designing, developing, and testing software, including integration platforms and protocols supporting in-house and commercial applications and services, SaaS/PaaS solutions, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), .NET SOAP and RESTful services, Microservices.
- Expert-level knowledge of software engineering and Agile best practices, optimizations and building highly-scalable and secure Cloud solutions.
- Must love process and be a master at maintaining a tight Scrum
- A passion for always producing the highest quality of work.
- Provide security recommendations for the API and its systems.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication.
- Experience with at least one major cloud vendor (Azure is a major plus, AWS, Google Cloud, or equivalent).
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
This opportunity offers a competitive salary, bonus, medical, dental, flex spending account, 401K and paid vacation.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.