C# Systems Engineer
League City, Texas 77573 League City, TX 77573
Company in the League City, Texas is searching for a C# Systems Engineer with experience in Service Desk SCSM/SCCM.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining the global enterprise Microsoft System Center platform used for the management of Incidents, Problems, Changes and Service Requests. The SCSM platform within the company is the ITIL Services Management platform for the organization. The System Center Engineer will be responsible for collaborating with management, application technical support analysts and developers for solving issues, architecting, configuring, creating, and delivering system improvements and reports. The individual will leverage their experience to provide reporting analytics to facilitate queue management and on-going improvements. This role also has responsibility for supporting and creating solutions within the 3rd party application.
- College degree in Information Technology field or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of C#, .NET Framework, and ASP.NET.
- Technically proficient in PowerShell.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, Problem-solving, Analytical, and Customer service skills.
- Ability to integrate into a strong team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented, highly motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- General understanding of Windows Server based technologies (AD, SQL, Exchange, etc.).
- Web Development experience is a preference.
- Basic understanding of ITIL with a focus on ITSM and/or ITAM processes.
- Basic understanding of ITSM and ITAM solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions related to System Center.
- Designing and customizing solutions based on Microsoft System Center technology.
- Overseeing architectural design and integration content management, workflow, collaboration, business process or other solutions within Microsoft System Center services.
- Planning and assisting with software version upgrade releases for Service Desk.
- Troubleshooting and debugging Service Desk SCSM / SCCM.
- Create workflows to improve process efficiency; guide business teams on best practices.
- Develop custom workflows.
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and charts.
- Configuring Incident, problem, activity, change, and release management.
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written skills.)
- Take charge personality.
- Quick learner.
- Flexible to change direction when needed.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Adaptable to work with different personalities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1-B Sponsorship
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
This company offers a stable work environment, benefits, and 9/75 work schedule.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.