Software Team Lead Developer
Houston, Texas 77002 Houston, TX 77002
Company located in Downtown Houston, Texas is searching for a Software Team Lead Developer with heavy experience working with Azure, C# and Angular 2+. Lead Software Developer will work with a team of 15-20 Developers to build a full life cycle custom workflow management system for the company.
Required Technical Skills:
- Previous experience developing/supporting workflow management systems
- Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Azure Platform Development (Cognitive Services, App Services, Power Apps, Functions and/or Event Messaging)
- Office 365/Azure Development, Governance and Configuration
- Azure AI + Machine Learning
- C# .Net Core API development
- Angular/React + TypeScript
- Database experience in SQL Server, Cosmos DB or MongoDB
- RPA/Bot development (UiPath or MS Bot Framework)
- Ability to lead development and Quality Assurance teams
- Ability to present technical concepts to diverse audiences
- Strong Technical Understanding of Modern Software Development Patterns
- Software Development Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile project management methodologies required.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with internal and external contacts.
- Primary point-of-contact for team member questions, issues, and escalations during project.
- Designs applications within a consistent design framework to insure maintainability.
- Designs, manages, and enforces standards for coding, design, SCM, and deployment.
- Writes, debugs, documents, and tests software for client (internal and external) applications according to business requirements.
- Works collaboratively with other developers, network and infrastructure administrators, DBAs, project and product management to insure timely delivery of software.
- Utilizes SCM and SDLC best practices.
- Understands core business and recommends changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of products as well as suggesting new products, processes, or tools to improve the core business.
- Partners with Internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in the strategic development of client software.
- Maintains, monitors and creates records and reports pertaining to projects.
- Regular attendance and timeliness
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
Candidate will be asked to provide code samples for review.
This is a W2 contract position. W2 hourly compensation will depend on experience. Depending on compensation will determine the length of the contract. There is a possibility the position will convert to full time employment.
Candidate will work on-site in Houston, Texas. This is not a remote job opportunity.
Please send resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.