Adobe AEM - Java J2EE Developer
Houston, Texas 77036 Houston, TX 77036 | Contract
ProFound is actively searching for an Adobe AEM Developer to work on a contract assignment at a Financial Services company in Southwest Houston. Candidate must have a background working with Java J2EE development and Adobe AEM.
About the assignment:
Candidate will works closely with the Business Partners, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Quality Assurance staff to create software solutions that fulfill the business requirements provided. In addition analyzes, designs, codes, tests, implements, maintains, and documents application software.
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with CQ/AEM (5.6 - 6.3).
- Working knowledge of integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM.
- Working knowledge of implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Working knowledge of web servers, such as Apache.
- Working knowledge of RESTful and SOAP-based web services.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Experience with integration platforms, design patterns and in-depth knowledge of the related technologies and frameworks (HTTP, XML, XSD, etc.).
- Working knowledge of SCM and CI tools (SVN, Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams.
- Exposure to open-source technologies.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Science, Mathematics or any engineering field.
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C with third party vendors
This is a 6-month contract assignment on W2 Only. No benefits available.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.