Administrative Sales Support
Tomball, Texas 77375 Tomball, TX 77375 | Contract-to-Hire
Well established family owned company located in Tomball, Texas is searching for a Sales Support person to work with their outside sales team to fulfill orders. Below are the requirements for the position.
The Sales Support role is responsible for serving as a liaison between the outside sales team; the customers and the internal operations. In addition, this role will be responsible for general office administrative responsibilities.
REPORTS TO: Sales Support Team Lead
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Will serve as a liaison between outside sales, the customers and the internal operations to fulfill new orders within our industrial wire department
- Will be responsible for order processing, invoicing, data entry, freight rate quotes for order processing, reconciliation and communications between all stakeholders involved in the process.
- Experienced in providing sales support to include resolving customer issues and providing customer service.
- Will provide sales support; problem resolution; and exceptional customer service.
- General office responsibilities.
- Responsible for answering telephones and serves as first impression of the company.
- Responsible for meeting and greeting vendors and customers visiting the office and company’s facilities.
- General filing and other administrative support responsibilities.
- Candidate is required to have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Must be a professional that could handle difficult personalities in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Must be a well organized individual with the ability to pay attention to the details.
- Ability to work on a team or independently.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Take charge personality.
- Quick learner.
- Flexible to change direction when needed.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Outstanding work ethic and attitude.
- Punctual attendance.
- Professional appearance.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic computer proficiency as well as experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.)
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains is a plus
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1B Sponsorship
This is a 3-month contract-to-hire position. Company will offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 3-weeks PTO and 401-K plan with immediate vested match for candidate once they convert to full time employment.
If interested, please submit your resume, hourly rate and salary requirements in MS Word format to email@example.com.