Accounts Reconciliation Analyst
Houston, Texas 77056 Houston, TX 77056
Financial Services in the Houston Galleria is searching for an Account Reconciliation Analyst to provide accurate efficient support to individual agencies. This person will perform a variety of duties involving the reconciliation of agency accounts in accordance with established procedures. Requires independent judgment and problem solving skills.
- Have good communication, research and analytical skills
- Have the ability to solve problems logically
- Have strong Excel skills
Duties and responsibilities:
- Research discrepancies and communicate issues with the customers
- Perform reconciliations based on department procedures
- Review and comprehend invoices, deposits, registers, journal entries and other resources to adequately reconcile accounts
- Perform a high volume of numerical detail-work with speed and accuracy
- Serve as resource person on behalf of Policy Services to answer both internal and external questions as they arise
- Prepare credit memos, debit memos, write offs and check requests as needed
- Assist with Month-End, Quarter-End and Year-End deadlines
- Review cancelled agency accounts
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
This is a 6-month W2 contract assignment with the possibility to go perm.
Please submit resume and W2 hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.