Software Engineer - LIMS
Houston, TX | Permanent
As a member of our engineering team you will be part of a tight knit, but distributed team with people in Boston, Houston and Chicago. This company is encourages people to do their best work by offering flexible hours and telecommuting. They are an agile team and have embraced agile principles across their engineering practices.
The Software Engineer will be primarily responsible for working on customer projects and their internal product suite. In collaboration with other members of the engineering team, the Candidate will be tackling new and interesting challenges every day. As an experienced Software Engineer they will rely on your frequent contributions to engineering strategy, and execution. The best candidate will take part of code reviews, product demos, Agile ceremonies and actively participate in planning.
It’s their goal to find a Software Engineer that is able to learn quickly and operate independently and cooperatively. This Company needs a Software Engineer that knows how to manage you’re their time and are an intrinsically motivated professional that embraces autonomy. The Software Engineer must have experience working on enterprise applications, and want an opportunity to 'do it right'. This Company is searching for a Software Engineer that has a knack for building web applications that are both user friendly and performant. Most of all, someone that has the desire to build excellent products to help scientists.
- 2+ years of C# development experience
- Substantial full stack web development with ASP.NET MVC or Web API
- Experience working in an agile software development team
- Experience working on enterprise web applications
Bonus points for:
- Experience with laboratory software or life sciences
- Experience with automation
- Experience with consulting
- LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
- Helping scientists at the forefront of life science research save lives
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Flexible schedule
- Family leave (maternity, paternity)
- Training & professional development
- Candidate must have the proof of the right work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa sponsorship
- Houston remote candidates preferred
Please send your resume in MS Word format and salary requirements to email@example.com.