Houston, TX | Permanent
Fast Growing Company in the Greenway Plaza area of Houston is searching for a Software Developers who are passionate, innovative, and driven to work on a cutting edge software system. This company is looking for experienced Mid-Level Software Developers to design, develop, and support various components of an in-house management software system. The successful candidate will be a dedicated member of a team delivering best-in-class enterprise applications in compliance with established coding standards and technical designs.
- 2-7 years proven professional experience as Software Developer
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and productive team player
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Education - Required:
- BS degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, WCF, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience with development frameworks and libraries (Angular, ASP.Net, Node, React, Ruby on Rails, jQuery)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred Technical Requirements:
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.Net MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Build, test, and deploy new components based on established standards
- Produce well designed, testable, and efficient code and documentation
- Perform unit and integration testing before deployment
- Work with the software team to integrate new components into a larger software system
- Troubleshoot and debug application components
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Become subject matter expert
- Candidate must have the proof of the right work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa sponsorship.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance.
- Houston candidates preferred.
$80-100K – depending on experience and knowledge. This company offers perks and healthcare benefits.
Please contact us directly or submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.