Senior TIBCO Administrator - Engineer
Dallas, TX | Permanent
Financial Services Company with offices in Dallas, Texas and Washington, DC is searching for a Senior TIBCO Administrator - Engineer. Candidate will perform engineering, construction, and support of key IT initiatives involving web-services, Messaging Middleware services and other related technologies. The position will focus on requirements, design, and construction phases following agile project methodologies, supports development, testing, and issue escalation.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6+ years of experience as a Tibco Administrator/Engineer
- Expertise with TIBCO SOA Product Suite (EMS, BusinessEvents, BusinessWorks, Hawk, Administrator, BW adapters/plugins, etc.)
- Experience with IBM WebSphere MQ
- Programming/Script tools: Java, Shell, Python
- Exposure to configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Understanding of CI/CD tools like Subversion, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus or similar
- Experience working in a fast paced agile development environment
Nice to have:
- Experience working on migrating or deploying on-premise message-oriented-middleware products in cloud infrastructure like AWS
- AWS Cloud experience and certification (Development and SysOps)
- Experience in Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure related to Messaging Middleware products
- Experience or exposure to Cloud native messaging products
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of multiple projects and products supported by the AIS A2A group.
- Develop and document, UNIX shell and Perl scripts, Java, and Puppet applications to automate tasks and assist in reporting.
- L3 support of platform/applications: troubleshoot application failures, and diagnosing performance or reliability issues of applications; assisting application teams to use custom support tools.
- Involve in projects which includes Organization, Research, design, and documentation of infrastructure solutions for large application development and production deployment projects.
- Performs engineering and architecture planning in support of key IT initiatives involving IBM MQ, TIBCO product suite and other related technologies.
- UNIX patching certification including writing any automated scripts or tools for TIBCO/MQ platforms
- Handle Problem tickets, debugging of escalated issues, manage Security vulnerabilities, working with product vendors to resolve issues
- Mentoring Ops personnel and documentation of best practices, user guides, performance tuning guides, Ops manual, TCP, etc.
- Work on POCs (Proof of Concepts) to develop new solutions, upgrades, and on new products based on the roadmap
- Work with other Enterprise Shared Services teams on platform integrations and certifications:
- CI/CD Integration, iCart tools integration and certification
- EPV/PAM integration and certification
- Windows packaging of TIBCO/MQ products, upgrades, and certification
- Puppet upgrades, and certification
- Update and maintain existing scripts/tools to resolve or enhancements
- Work with Rapid IT team to automate platform installation and configuration
- Candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with C2C with third party vendors
Competitive salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.