Senior Software Sales Executive
Dallas, TX | Permanent
Global Leader in consumer transaction technologies in the Dallas, Texas area is searching for a Senior Software Sales Executive with experience growing and leading Solutions Sales teams in the retail industry. The primary objective of this position is to lead and drive $60M in software sales within North America.
The Candidate will serve as a member of the leadership team and will have the ability to participate in defining the strategy of a growing business which will be critical for the team’s success. The ability to deal in ambiguity and a fast changing environment is table stakes for this role. The Candidate’s leadership will help drive the software sales behavior of the company’s direct quota carrying sales force, ensuring that sales force employs the most effective sales tactics and tracking to exceed the software objectives as defined by the company.
If you have demonstrated experience in creating high-performance teams, driven to perform at their fullest potential and creatively drive customer solutions while delivering exceptional customer service, this company wants to talk to you.
- This is a virtual position in Texas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline
- Master’s degree - MBA - preferred
- 10 years + of related business and sales management experience along with a proven track record of success in technology sales
- In-depth experience and understanding of the retail market and related competition
- Background in SaaS and Enterprise Software sales
- Manage the sales process and develop a strategic roadmap which aligns customer needs, issues, opportunities with industry best practices and our company’s offerings.
- Proven track record in sales leadership
- Collaborate with customers and partners enabling them to experience greater business value from our company.
- Experience in developing and executing solution sales strategies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility and trust with partners and building influential relationships with the stakeholders, including Finance, Legal, Sales Ops, HR, Support Services, Marketing and Professional Services
- Ability to work and manage in a matrix management environment
- Lead, coach and develop sales teams in growth environments
- Reports directly to the Americas’ Tech ops leader
- Strong Executive Presence – this role will have extensive executive visibility both internally and externally
- Leadership of a sales organization inclusive of complex solutions (HW/SW/Services)
- Project management skills; Client and Business plan management proficiency
- Drive software sales results and behavior with the North American sales teams
- Lead a robust sales management system focused on funnel, orders, backlog, revenue, gross margin, and expense and profit contribution
- Create, communicate and inspire a vision for the business to customers and to the team
- Build strong relationships with key customer accounts and channel partners
- Negotiate multi-year software and services contracts
- Work with senior sales leadership to develop region/area/ country strategy
- Operationalize and execute against the company’s strategy to further extend the company's position and profile in the marketplace
- Create market potential and opportunities for the company’s software solutions and selected Solution Partners, within the company’s core and new industries;
- Inspire and lead as necessary to drive commercial success
- Plan and direct all sales activities including planning and implementing forecasts, and developing policies
- Foster and lead change, and create a mindset of innovation
- Candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with C2C with third party vendors
Competitive salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.