Senior .Net Software Engineers - Multiple Positions
Houston, Texas 77042 Houston, TX 77042
Global company with a presence in the Westchase side of Houston, Texas is searching for Senior .Net Software Engineers to join their team to implement their next-generation SaaS software and digital solution powered on an Azure platform. This Senior Software Engineer will join a growing and competent team to transform your insights into processes, projects and innovative solutions. This person will be a key member of the team responsible for maturing these new solutions, cloud components, information models, advanced analytics and applications for an open ecosystem used by their partners and customers. The Senior Software Engineer will support the commercial team by participating in customer meetings, analyze customer needs and making solution proposals.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to thrive in a changing and agile international environment and have a genuine passion for technology, IT architecture, digitization and its application to business. In addition, be comfortable in working on projects with interdisciplinary teams, facilitating and leading workshops.
- This position is a partial remote role. The candidate will be able to work a few days remote and a few days at the office.
- Multiple positions
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 10+ years of professional software development experience.
- Solid knowledge of modern cloud-based architecture.
- Cloud experience in MS Azure developing and deploying services. As they are building a cross-functional team experience from AWS, Google Cloud, and Oracle Cloud is also highly relevant.
- Exceptional hands-on software development skills working with C# and .Net.
- Database skills in MongoDB and InfluxDB is a plus.
- Experienced with data engineering and data infrastructure, including streaming, storage and processing at scale is beneficial.
- Prefers someone that likes to be close to the code, play with integrations and solve problems.
Technical Skills Major Plus:
- SAP HANA or Salesforce exposure.
- Development skills in Python.
- Kubernetes experience in automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- DevOps knowledge
- Experience building 2D or 3D visualization and utilizing WebGL, Direct3D, OpenGL, Vulkan, Metal, GLSL, HLSL, CUDA, OpenCL, GPGPU, Unity, Unreal Engine, VR or AR.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
This company offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and bonus potential.
This is a partial remote opportunity. Candidate will be required to work in office a couple days per week.
Please share your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.