Houston, TX | Contract
Financial Services Company in the Galleria - Houston, Texas area is searching for a Production Artist to provide support to the marketing department. Candidate must have skills working with Adobe Creative Cloud designing applications using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
Education & Relevant Work Experience:
- 2 year degree or equivalent training or work experience
- 3 years graphic design production
- Creative ability to interpret ideas from the customer, account managers, and other management and develop them into tangible products under strict deadlines.
- Able to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing.
- Consult with Lead Designer, Creative Manager and Marketing Managers to evaluate individual project needs.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and thoroughly proof all projects before sending to the customer, to press, or posting online.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Self-disciplined, excellent time management skills to meet deadlines and production schedules.
- Serve as a support to the team; has a full understanding of all product offerings.
- Be a team player. Communicate well. Have respect for your coworkers.
Must be proficient in:
- Intermediate level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud design applications: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Microsoft Office
- Mac & PC operating systems
Additional knowledge a plus:
- Dreamweaver, HTML, and CSS
- Social media management
- CMS functionality
- ESP functionality
- Print industry standards
Candidate will provide support to the Marketing team to complete projects that include, but is not limited to:
- Prepare proofs according to instructions from the customer, Account Managers, or Lead Designer.
- Create finished layout and provide the layout to the Prepress Department.
- Create in-house artwork as requested or needed by management.
- Must maintain organized, collected working files and work area.
- Adheres to legal requirements related to duplication, printing, software, and fonts.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa sponsorship
- Unable to work with third party vendors on C2C
- Houston candidates preferred
This is a 3-month contract assignment. The hourly rate $21.00 per hour (W2)
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.