Network Engineer II
Houston, TX | Contract
Financial Services Company in Southwest Houston, Texas area is searching for a Network Engineer II for a 3-month contract assignment. Candidate will be responsible for implementation and support of organization's networks (e.g., LAN, WAN, wireless and VoIP) with limited oversight. Manages medium to high complex network and server environments (may include virtualization).
- Typically requires 2-5 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- Designs and installs internal and external networks
- Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Performs network operation for LAN, WAN connectivity.
- Participates in the ongoing support and maintenance of existing WAN and LAN infrastructure.
- Works in an enterprise IT environment with specific tasks related to network security, firewalls administration, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management, intrusion detection and security monitoring
- Requires expanded conceptual and practical knowledge within own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Performs a range of assignments and may lead projects within own discipline
- Participates in cross-functional projects and may lead project work stream
- Works with limited oversight
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third party vendors on C2C
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
This is a 3-month W2 contract assignment.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format and W2 hourly rate to email@example.com.