Network Engineer I
Houston, TX | Contract
Financial Services Company in Southwest Houston, Texas area is searching for a Network Engineer I for a 3-month contract assignment. Candidate will work on the installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance of networked information systems, including LAN/WAN systems with direct oversight. The Candidate will assist in the monitoring and management of network performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- Typically requires 0-2 years of related work experience
- Helps design and install internal and external networks
- Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Performs network operation for LAN, WAN connectivity.
- Participates in the ongoing support and maintenance of existing WAN and LAN infrastructure.
- Works in an enterprise IT environment with specific tasks related to network security, firewalls administration, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management, intrusion detection and security monitoring
- Require basic conceptual knowledge of practices and procedures within own discipline
- Typically follows existing procedures to perform routine assignments
- Works with direct oversight.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third party vendors on C2C
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
This is a 3-month W2 contract assignment.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format and W2 hourly rate to email@example.com.