Mid-Level Integration Software Developer (Back-end & Middle Tier)
Houston, TX | Permanent
Fast Growing Company in the Greenway Plaza area of Houston is searching for a Mid-Level Integration Software Developer who is passionate, innovative, and driven to work on a cutting edge software ticketing system. This company is looking for experienced Mid-Level Integration Software Developer to design, develop, and support various components of an in-house management software system. The successful candidate will be a dedicated member of a team delivering best-in-class enterprise applications in compliance with established coding standards and technical designs.
- 2-7 years proven professional experience as Software Developer
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development and debugging tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and productive team player
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Education - Required:
- BS degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experienced with designing and building Web Services (REST, WCF, etc.)
- C# development experience utilizing the back-end and middle-tier services.
- Familiarity with web crawling and web automation.
- Familiarity with relational database such as MS SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred Technical Requirements:
- Experienced with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), MVVM pattern, or ASP.Net MVC.
- Familiarity with Selenium or other web automation tools
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Design, build, test, and deploy new components based on established standards
- Design and maintain interfaces to external systems using APIs and web crawling methods.
- Perform unit and integration testing before deployment
- Work with the software team to integrate new components into a larger software system
- Troubleshoot and debug new and existing application components
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Become subject matter expert in ticket management and market integration.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa sponsorship.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance.
- Houston candidates preferred.
$80-100K – depending on experience and knowledge. This company offers perks and healthcare benefits.
Please contact us directly or submit resume to email@example.com.