Manager, IT - Telecommunications and Provisioning Engineering
Houston, TX | Permanent
Financial Services Company in the Houston Galleria area is searching for a Manager, Information Technology with specific experience in Telecommunications and Provisioning Engineering with a background in CISCO networking and provisioning in a large organization (6,000 users & 600+ sites.)
The Manager, IT will manage employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex support, production or operations team(s). Accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. Decisions and problem-solving are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.
Note: This position is specifically focused in telecommunications and provision engineering for 6,000+ users and 600+ sites. Client will only consider someone that has this specific experience.
- College Degree in relevant field preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in similar industry – field.
Certifications (a plus):
- CISCO networking and provisioning experience in a large organization
- Telecommunications and Provisioning Engineering background
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages the activities related to Information Technology (IT) in the company, involving the definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems, as well as for maintaining the area's technological level up to date
- Conducts studies and implementing new procedures and techniques
- Selects new hardware, software and supplies
- Interface with data & voice provisioning team directly to ensure delivery of circuit in nationwide offices
Area of Focus: Telecommunication & Provisioning Engineering
- Manages and coordinates the day-to-day planning, design, operations, and maintenance of the telecommunications voice and/or data networks including client server support consistent with customer needs, organization objectives, and technological resources
- Responsible for tactical telecommunications planning
- Coordinates with customers, vendors, and corporate management
- Interfaces with data & voice provisioning team directly to ensure delivery of circuit in nationwide offices
- Schedule access, surveys, and other necessary dispatches as needed for carriers
- Manage carrier delivery intervals, processes & escalate accordingly
- Understanding of VoIP user setup and call flow design in various office
- Conduct welcome calls with customers to assess requirements/special needs, set expectations, review products/services, determine key milestones
- Drive tight install intervals to billing by coordinating internal engineering and field resources with proper lead time
- Able to interpret site surveys to interpret carrier DMARC for circuit extension and installation location of the company’s equipment
- Ensure appropriate equipment is configured and staged for installation
- Understands space, power, and inside wiring requirements to extend service within a building
- Interfaces directly with customers and property management to schedule dispatches and access
- Interprets and obtain COI (certificate of insurance) requirements with property management
- Maintains and continually update your order management and circuit records in the company’s tools
- Manages individual contributors and/or supervisors
- Accountable for the performance and results of a team within own specialty
- Adapts departmental priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions and problem solving are guided by policies, procedures and department plan; receives guidance from manager
- Provides technical guidance
- Applies understanding of the business and how own area integrates with others to achieve departmental objectives
- Manages one or more generally homogeneous teams; adapts department plans and priorities to meet short-term service and/or operational objectives
- Guided by policies and departmental plan, impacts the team’s ability to achieve service, quality and timeliness of objectives
- Identifies and solves technical and operational problems; understands broader impact across the department
- Guides and influences others either internally or externally to adopt a different point of view
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship.
- Unable to work C2C with third party vendors.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance.
- Houston candidates preferred.
This position offers a competitive salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com