Houston, TX | Contract-to-Hire
Financial Services Company in Southwest Houston is searching for a Help Desk Professional. This person will provide a single point of contact to the organization for information technology related problems. Assist business customers with telephone, email or trouble ticket inquiries to resolve or escalate IT systems issues and problems. Provide support and incident management and client communications for IT systems faults and service requests.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
Essential Job Functions
- Provide first line support for any information technology issues and problems.
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using a ticket management system.
- Track issues to resolution.
- Update the internal knowledge base with issue resolution details.
- Track user account creation, changes and deletions.
- Perform password resets and re-certify tokens.
- Support computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones and applications.
- Maintain user accounts including rights, permissions and systems groups.
- Manage critical incidents.
- Escalate problems as required to Tier 3 support teams and support teams.
- Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Follow up on tickets at pre-defined intervals until resolved.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills (speak, read, & write)
- Detailed oriented
- Professional manners
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third-party vendors on C2C
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Houston candidates preferred
This is a 6-month contract-to-hire position.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format along with your salary and W2 hourly rate to email@example.com