Front-end Web Developer
Houston, TX | Contract-to-Hire
Financial Services Company in the Galleria - Houston, Texas area is searching for a Front-end Web Developer that will report to the Senior Front-end Web Developer. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of corporate web applications and standards. Candidate must have the ability to interact with the field, assess issues and determine path forward as possible with current tools or needing development.
- 2+ years at a digital agency or corporate marketing or IT department.
Client would like candidate to include URL to online portfolio and/or code pen account.
- Adheres to web brand standards
- Implements web application development
- Migrates data and continually updates corporate website
- Trains and support internal customers and supports external customers
- Testing and resolution of web applications
- Document issues
- Communicate with users to accurately gather information required to properly document and troubleshoot software defects
- Troubleshoot and implement code fixes for existing software defects
- Develop, document and explain design changes proposed to meet new requirements
- Implement code changes to meet new requirements
- Assist Senior Front-end Web Developer with resolving UX/UI issues.
- Working knowledge of back end languages JAVA and JSP
- Experience with other back end language like PHP, ASP are helpful
- Working knowledge of database systems architecture (MySql, MySql2)
- Experience with JS libraries like JQuery and CSS compliers like LESS
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud products such as, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with AEM is a plus
- Working knowledge of XML and JSON
- Ability to conceptualize projects from inception to completion
- Highly organized & detailed oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Website design & usability
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Candidate must have the proof of the right work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa sponsorship
- Unable to work with third party vendors on C2C
This is a 6-month contract-to-hire assignment. The hourly rate $37.00 per hour (W2)
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.