Director of IT - Infrastructure and Telecommunications
Houston, TX | Permanent
Financial Services Company in the Southwest Houston is searching for a Director, Information Technology with strong leadership skills and specific technical experience in network and telecommunications in a large organization.
Note: Client is searching for candidate with large enterprise environment experience.
- College Degree in relevant field preferred.
- 10+ years of experience of related work experience.
- Experienced managing 50+ resources
- Experienced with a large user base 5000+ users
- Experienced supporting 500+ offices with changing demands
- Leadership skills
- Someone that knows how to navigate an enterprise environment
- Skills bringing teams together both internal and external to drive results (teamwork)
- Must be adaptable to change.
- Network and telecom background
- Experience managing third parties
- Experience driving implementations to completion
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and directs operations and/or services to meet customer and business requirements
- Plans, implements and monitors IT technology solutions and activities involving the definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems, as well as for maintaining the area's technological level up to date
- Manages and ensures adherence to policies, procedures, technical standards, methods, and priorities
- Plans and coordinates investigations, feasibility studies and surveys of proposed and existing information systems and applications
- Provides input to development and control of department budgets
- Maintains current knowledge of equipment, systems and programming techniques appropriate to the organization
- Directs the selection, development and training of technical employees
- Monitors operations and develops improvements
- Provides leadership and direction through managers, supervisors and/or individual contributors
- Accountable for the performance and results of a function/sub-function, division/region
- Executes business plans and contributes to the development of business strategy
- Decisions are guided by business unit or regional strategy and priorities
- Applies broad industry knowledge and commercial awareness to drive financial performance
- Leads through subordinate managers; contributes to the development of functional/ operational long-term strategy and develops annual business plans to ensure alignment
- Guided by functional or regional strategy, has broad impact on the functional, divisional or regional results
- Directs the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems applying advanced critical thinking
- Persuades and negotiates with senior leaders across the business
Candidate will be responsible for managing teams.
Candidate will be requirement to travel up to 5%.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship.
- Unable to work C2C with third party vendors.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance.
- Houston candidates preferred.
This position offers a competitive salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com