CMS (Content Management System) Advanced Author
Houston, TX | Contract
Financial Services Company in the Galleria - Houston, Texas area is searching for a CMS (Content Management System) Advanced Author to work in the marketing department along-side the Account Project Manager Lead, Front-end Developer and Designer to update their content management system.
- CMS authoring experience (basic templates, components, and content architecture
- Skilled in HTML and Content Management System experience preferable Adobe AEM CQ6.
- Required - exceptional communication and listening skills with the ability to work well with others is imperative.
- Required - exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to meet and juggle multiple deadlines in extremely fast paced environment.
- Candidate must be analytical and results-driven.
- Must have experience in Adobe Creative Suite including PhotoShop and Illustrator along with basic image editing skills.
- Coordinate with team (including Account/PM Lead, Front-end Lead Developer and Designers) to execute content edit requests and webpage updates using Adobe CQ Content Management System adding copy and images to both existing site portions and new pages built by client development team.
- Add all copy updates, manage and upload new video and digital assets using through Adobe CQ. Often multiple updates at one time
- Work with client development team to ensure site functionality is running properly at all times:
- Fixing author-able bugs when feasible, and/or
- Logging tickets for site structure issue.
- Send out translations, manage timeline and request to push live localized sites, coordinating with overseas client development team.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa sponsorship
- Unable to work with third party vendors on C2C
- Houston candidates preferred
This is a 3-month contract assignment. The hourly rate $23.50 to $28.00 per hour (W2)
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.